Figures from the tourist season in Norway

There has been a record high 2.45 million guest nights in June 2016 in Norwegian hotels. This is an increase of 3% compared with June 2015.

Foreign guest nights increased by 10% at Norwegian hotels to 927 000. This is the highest number of guest nights ever recorded for June in Norwegian hotels. Norwegian guest nights went down 1% in June 2016. Lodging revenue for Norwegian hotels decreased by 1% from NOK 1 497 million in June 2015 to NOK 1 486 million in June 2016. The number of guest nights in Norwegian accommodation establishments reached a total of 3.99 million in June 2016. This is an increase of 2% compared with June 2015.

Source: Norway Post 1 September 2016